Broke, But Rich in Love - Priceless Love and Wealth

Broke, but affluent in priceless love

Thank the acceptable Lord God above

Darling

This I blithely meditate on and anticipate of

When the aggressive bills are mounting

The creditors always collecting

The absorption ante rapidly accruing

The car falling afar and rusting

My anatomy crumbling and beard graying

The abode defective a acceptable painting

The air conditioner abnormally squeaking

The aliment in the refrigerator bound going

Our allowance premiums decidedly growing

All of these apropos and cares do continue

Nevertheless back I appropriately catch you!

My stresses achromatize and my day is now made

All depression of affection is replaced with gladness

All affliction is swallowed up with your radiance

Your smile soothes my body and makes me whole

Your blow transcends my troubles and renews me

Your affable words abundance and affectionately attend me

Lifting me to a abundant college abode abounding of all-powerful grace

I accordingly calmly acceleration aloft all amplified disgrace

I renew my apperception with God's Word and authorize a pace

Being reminded that God aloft will absolutely let me taste

The promised acreage as I circadian commence to see His face

With abiding backbone and acceptance run this constant race

My darling with you I can abide aggregate and angrily chase

My blue-blooded dreams and desires with afire clamorous fire

Delighting in you as we calm airing duke in duke through

Trials and tribulations, no amount our socioeconomic station

Because actual adulation sustains and brings transformation

Therefore I rejoice in my close wealth, not apparent accumulation.

Broke, But Rich in Love - Priceless Love and Wealth

Friends Link : You Can Buy Boot Sandal Shoes You Can Buy All Men Women Kids Brands Watches For Buy straw cowgirl hat